All these machines are suitable for processing all types of woven and warpknit velvets.
The special configurations come from the experience of our customers, that designed, together with the technical department of Mario Crosta, the best solution for each kind of production.
• Automatic device to move fabric backwards every time the machine stops.
• Device for rapid detachment of the shearing cylinder from its ledger blade.
• Hoist for easy and quick replacement of the shearing group to ease maintenance interventions.
• Automatic seam jumping through the special sensors provided for seams detection. This way, the machine will automatically reject the minimum fabric quantity astride of seams.
• Impulse running of each device with independent driving system.
• Working hours counter for preventive maintenance control.
• Touch-screen display to guide and assist the operator during each operation phase.
• Programmer able to record up to 400 work programs.
• Driving system with inverter-controlled three-phase motors, as well as independent impulse controls for each device, with DC bus energy saving system.
• An air conditioner installed on the upper section of the electric control box keep the temperature constant and avoid the formation of condensate, thus ensuring a long duration of all electric and electronic components.