MC 10/24 has been expressly conceived to extract pile from the Polar fabric and it processes the smooth side and the loop side indifferently. The devices for Polar processing are already included as standard equipment such as adjustable motor-driven spreading devices for 360 ° positioning, fixed spreading devices and exit double draft. Moreover, it is equipped with automatic "0" point raising setting device and pneumatic tension control of cylinders driving belts to ensure a constant and continuous working cycle.
All raising parameters can be set both during machine standstill and while working.
• Semi-automatic drawing-in device.
• Pneumatic tension control of raising cylinders driving belts.
• Double ball bearing system for each raising roll.
• Working hours counter for preventive maintenance control.
• Touch-screen display to guide and assist the operator during each operation phase up to 400 programme.
• Driving system with inverter-controlled three-phase motors and DC bus system.
• An air conditioner installed on the upper section of the electric control box. Keep the temperature constant and avoid the formation of condensate, thus ensuring a long duration of all electric and electronic components.