These double drum machines are suitable for processing all types of woven fabrics made from natural or synthetic fibre. The best configuration for obtaining the right pile density is 36 cylinders, with a ranging from 1800 to 3400 mm to better adapt to fabrics of any width. Equipped with an automatic zero point setting device.
As optional, thanks to the special Seam Jumper® (Crosta's patent) device for the automatic jumping of seams, production rejections around seams are eliminated and seams do not need to be repeated. All raising parameters can be set both during machine standstill and while working.
• Automatic control device for cleaning brushes.
• Semi-automatic drawing-in device.
• Pneumatic tension control of raising cylinders driving belts.
• Impulse running of each device with independent driving system.
• Working hours counter for preventive maintenance control.
• Touch-screen display to guide and assist the operator during each operation phase.
• Programmer able to record up to 400 work programs.
• Driving system with inverter-controlled three-phase motors with DC bus energy saving device.
• An air conditioner installed on the upper section of the electric control box keep the temperature constant and avoid the formation of condensate, thus ensuring a long duration of all electric and electronic components.