Universal flame laminating machine MP FLAME. Processing all kinds of woven, warp knit, non-woven fabrics for lamination to PU polyester foam, as well as flammable polyether foam and polyethelene foams:
• main applications in automotive industry, garment and shoe industry, as well as upholstery/hometextile industry
• high production capacities
• basic or complete non-stop lines can be offered
• duplex machine for sandwich (3 layers) lamination in one run
• simplex machine for two layers lamination.
• A special air-gas mixing system with flowmixer assures an extremely easy regulation of flame power.
• Special designed cast iron burners, provided with perforated ribbon, assures. A perfect uniformity of the flame on the whole width and reduce condensate problems.
• Big perforated drum to vacuum the residual fumes in the laminated product and cool it immediately after lamination.
• Accumulators can be installed to work non-stop and increase (almost double) the production capacity of the line.