They are available with 28 or 36 raising rollers, with a ranging from 1800 to 3600 mm to better adapt to fabrics of any width. Equipped with an automatic zero point setting device.
As optional, thanks to the special Seam Jumper® (Crosta's patent) device for the automatic jumping of seams, production rejections around seams are eliminated and seams do not need to be repeated. All raising parameters can be set both during machine standstill and while working. These double drum machines are suitable for processing all types of woven fabrics made from natural or synthetic fibre.
• Double ball bearing system for each raising roller.
• Two drum vertical geometry for space optimization.
• Automatic control device for cleaning brushes.
• Semi-automatic drawing-in device.
• Pneumatic tension control of raising cylinders driving belts.
• Working hours counter for preventive maintenance control.
• Touch-screen display to guide and assist the operator during each operation phase.
• Driving system with inverter-controlled three-phase motors and DC bus system.
• An air conditioner installed on the upper section of the electric control box keep the temperature constant and avoid the formation of condensate, thus ensuring a long duration of all electric and electronic components.